Dr. Lahep Ahmed Shaker
Learning the basic skills of this subject requires various variables, including the psychological flow, which is one of the important psychological factors in learning the basic skills of basketball. The availability of psychological experiences for the learner makes him more stable and confident, enabling him to learn and master these skills and acquire information about them. Through the researcher's follow-up of the educational process of this subject, she noticed a weakness in learning the motor skills of female basketball students, in addition to what was mentioned, the researcher wondered whether the student in basketball for the first stage has a level of psychological flow, and whether this is reflected in the learning of skills, therefore, the researcher sought to find an answer to these questions, by using the Murder strategy in developing psychological flow and measuring its impact on learning basketball skills within the research.
The Objectives of the research is:
1. Preparing the psychological flow scale for first-stage students in basketball in the College of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Al-Qadisiyah.
2. Knowing the effect of using Murder's strategy on developing psychological flow and learning some basic skills for female basketball students at Al-Qadisiyah University. The most important conclusions were:
3. The educational curriculum prepared by the teacher showed the development of psychological flow and the learning of some basic skills for female students in basketball.
4. The Murder’s strategy used on the experimental group showed a clear advantage in developing psychological flow and learning some basic skills for female students in basketball.
5. Murder’s strategy has an active and clear role because effectiveness requires focus, attention and speed of performance.
Pages: 10-18 | 326 Views 146 Downloads